Digital Media Storyteller
firstname.lastname@example.org 415-933-9334 San Francisco, CA
Extensive experience creating high impact video stories for technology companies and non-profits. Diverse roles in all facets of production. International expertise managing teams, content, technology and logistics.
Independent Video and Film Storyteller
· Create 3-7 minute video stories featuring people from around the world.
o Afghanistan, Pakistan, Ghana, Mexico, California and many more.
· Production from concept to completion. All phases of pre, production and post production.
· Produce, write, direct, shoot and edit. On location worldwide and in studio utilizing state of the art digital tools.
· Optimize, encode, upload and SEO for web delivery.
Wells Fargo, Producer 2014-2015
· Collaborate with creative teams, provide strategic, creative and technical guidance.
· Management of internal and external personnel and resources on multiple concurrent projects for Enterprise Marketing.
· Responsibility for insuring budgetary and scheduling parameters are strictly followed.
· Oversee integration of content on social media sites.
Hewlett-Packard, Video, Webcast, and Events Producer 2001-2013
· Responsible for producing and directing media for internal and external stakeholders including CEOs, Executive Vice Presidents, Customers and Communication teams.
· Manage all creative aspects and technical logistics for video, interactive media, webcasts, global satellite broadcasts and live events.
· Managed budgets of over $4 Million in 2012, individual productions up to $1.5 Million.
· Annually created over 100 productions including product and program launches, executive briefings, investor relations, customer training and employee communications through webcast, HD video, satellite broadcasts and web design
· Responsible for selecting, negotiating and supervising vendor relationships to defined outcomes.
· ON24.com: Director, Corporate Production
· Oracle Corporation: Produce and direct video productions for CEO Larry Ellison, Senior VPs, product managers, internal communication teams.
· Ziff-Davis TV: producer of cable TV programming
· Hollywood: Multiple productions for Universal Studios, Financial News Network and others.
· Master of Science, Natural Resources Interpretation, Humboldt State University
· Bachelor of Arts, TV and Creative Writing, Syracuse University
· Deep technology expertise including Windows, iOS, digital production and post production technologies, video encoding & compression software. Final Cut Pro, MS Office products, Adobe products, web comprehension.